Frequesntly asked questions on Indian Travels
Is it safe to travel in India?
Your safety is our priority hence on hosted trips we (Vartika & Kshitij) travel with you from the time you have landed in New Delhi to the time you are departing for your home from New Delhi.
On Indian travels where we have planned and executed your travel, we are available 24*7 on call to provide support and also most of our vehicles have GPS devices to ensure your safety. We work with experienced drivers only.
Where can I find spicy food in India?
We will take you to local places where you can have spicy food in India and if you are not a spice lover do not worry, we will take you to local places where Indian deserts are served.
What is the best month to visit India?
India is a country of diversity in religions as well as weather, different part of the country see different weather so travelling dates depends on where you want to visit. Our team will understand your requirements and expectations of your Indian travels and share the best possible dates and month of travelling.
How can I book my Indian Travels with Ventilator Village?
- At Ventilator Village we do hosted travel of small group size (10-12 Guests) where you can travel with us. On these trips, Vartika & Kshitij (Indian tour guides) travel with the group to provide a hassle free experience during your Indian Travels. We both know local language which is Hindi as well as we are fluent in spoken English. Before taking guests to these destinations, we both travel to these places in order to provide a memorable experience to our guests on their Indian travels. Contact us by clicking here to get our brochure and calendar for our hosted travels on your email.
- If your Indian travel dates are not matching with our hosted trips, then we can plan and execute your Indian travels as per your budget and requirements. Both of us are available 24*7 for all our guests to provide them on call support while travelling, most of our vehicles have a GPS tracking system to ensure our guests safety.
How will you make my itinerary for Indian travels?
We are a team of passionate travellers and we do not believe in standard itineraries, hence we have a stepwise process before we plan your itinerary.
We do believe in customising travel experience, hence every itinerary made by our team is different for every traveler. We try our best to provide you a detailed itinerary within 48 hours of the confirmation of your Indian Travels which is done by paying registration amount. If any modification(s) is(are) required in the sightseeing/experiences, please share the same within 48 hours of sharing the detailed itinerary. Our detailed itinerary will have
- Day wise sightseeing plan
- Details about sightseeing/experience
- Distance between one sightseeing place to another
- Approximate time required to travel between sightseeing points
- Closure timings of sightseeing points (if any)
- Hotel names with room categories
- Things to carry list for your traveling experience
Please click here to see our complete stepwise process and read our terms and conditions.
What is the breakup of my package cost?
We believe in providing a memorable experience for your Indian Travels hence we provide complete package solution for your Indian Travels, we don't do only cab booking or only hotel bookings. We will not be able to provide the breakup of cost.
What if I book hotels online, will you still be able to plan and execute my itinerary for Indian Travels?
Unfortunately we will not be able to do this as we believe in delivering experience and we will not be able to provide holistic travelling experience if we only provide for transportation and itinerary planning.
What if I do not like the hotels provided by you in your detailed itinerary?
We have personally stayed in the hotels we work with and tested their hospitality. Still because of any valid reason, you do not like the hotel(s) we have reserved for you, we will provide an alternative hotel(s) of the same category within the same budget. We request you to let us know within 48 hours of sharing the detailed itinerary, if you want any modification in any of the hotel(s), past this time we will be able to change hotel(s) at additional cost.
Why don’t you provide hotel names before registration?
We are not like traditional Indian travel agency which writes a hotel name and add “or similar” in their quotation. It is majorly done by traditional Indian Travel agency to cheat their clients; they provide substandard hotels in reality. We reserve rooms on your dates in the hotel before sharing names; hence we guarantee you stay in the hotels we mention in the detailed itinerary.
Are Indian Travel Agencies registered?
Please be careful from fraudulent Indian Travel agencies and their fake websites. Our travel agency, Ventilator Village is registered with Indian Government under relevant taxable laws and is a sole proprietorship which was founded in 2017. You can also check our reviews at Trip Advisor (5 Star rated) and Google (4.8 star rated) to know about experience of our guests of their Indian travels with Ventilator Village.
What star category hotel you work with?
We work with 3 star, 4 star and 5 star category hotels and resorts. The hotel(s) we reserve for your experience of Indian travels will depend on the budget and requirements shared by you.
Can you share more information on Where is Ladakh in India?
We will request you to click here to read information and FAQs on where is Ladakh in India.
Can you share more information on Spiti Valley in India?
We will request you to click here to read information and FAQs on Spiti Valley, Himalaya Mountains.
Can you share more information on Agra in India?
We will request you to click here to read information and FAQs on Agra in India.